No more than 5 licenses to be awarded. Each licensee may operate up to 5 dispensing sites.
An integrated facility license authorizes all of the following:
- The cultivation of cannabis.
- The processing of cannabis into medical cannabis, including proper packaging and labeling of medical cannabis products.
- The dispensing and sale of medical cannabis only to a registered qualified patient or registered caregiver.
- The transport of cannabis or medical cannabis between its facilities.
- The sale or transfer of medical cannabis to a dispensary.
Annual License Fee: $50,000
Read more about the requirements to become an integrated facility in §20-2A-67. Additional details concerning the application process and operation requirements can be found here. (Need link for this)