AMCC PROPOSED RULES:
- 538-X-1 General Provisions, Scope and Construction of Rules
- 538-X-2 Regulation of Patients and Caregivers
- 538-X-3 Applications and Licensing Requirements - Generally
- 538-X-4 Licensee Requirements - Generally
- 538-X-5 Regulation of Cultivators
- 538-X-6 Regulation of Processors
- 538-X-7 Regulation of Secure Transporters
- 538-X-8 Regulation of Dispensaries
- 538-X-9 Regulation of Integrated Facilities
- 538-X-10 Regulation of State Testing Laboratories
Submissions of data, views, or arguments concerning the proposed rules must be received in writing by 5:00 P.M. on Friday, August 5, 2022.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Attn: Public Comment, Alabama Medical Cannabis Commission, P.O. Box 309585, Montgomery Alabama, 36160
Please include the following information with your submission:
- Cite Rule Number (ex: 538-X-7-.02(3)(a))
- Contact Information
Public Hearing: The Commission is hosting an in-person public hearing for the draft rules and regulations on July 14, 2022, at 1:00 P.M. The hearing will be held at the Alabama State House in Room 200. Registration is required. Sign up is available here until July 12, 2022.
AL DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND INDUSTRIES PROPOSED RULE:
- Proposed Administrative Rules Governing Medical Cannabis Cultivation - Submissions of data, views, or arguments concerning the proposed rules will be accepted until July 12, 2022. Instructions for submissions can be found on page 2 of the document.